Product Update: Effortlessly Collaborate With Influencers, At Scale, With Our 'Content Approval' Feature
affable.ai has released a new feature, "Content Approval," that aims to make it easier for brands and users to automate and scale the approval of influencer content. Content Approval enables users to ensure safety guidelines are met to create content that resonates with the brand's values.
The manual process of approving influencer content can be challenging and time-consuming, especially for medium to large brands and agencies that spend hours on this task. With affable.ai's content approval feature, brands and users can streamline creator collaboration, shorten the time and effort in finalizing the influencer content, and track all approval statuses in one place. The feature helps brands and agencies save significant time and resources while ensuring that influencer content aligns with the brand's message.
Content Approval Customer Journey
What problem does the 'content approval' feature solve?
When brands work with multiple influencers, creating content can become a time-consuming and disorganized process. Typically, brands coordinate with each influencer separately, which leads to a lot of back-and-forth communication over various channels, making it challenging for medium and large-scale businesses to manage and scale the campaigns.
The Content Approval feature simplifies the collaboration between brands and influencers by reducing the time and effort needed to finalize influencer-generated content.
Brands can now streamline the review and approval process, ensuring that all content aligns with the brand's goals and guidelines while giving influencers the creative freedom to produce content that resonates with their audience.
With affable.ai's 'content approval' feature, brands/users can:
- Send a unique and secure link to all their influencers to start accepting content drafts.
- Get notified on receiving the draft content from Influencers.
- Review, share comments, or approve the content in the same space.
- Track all the content approval statuses in one place and seamlessly follow up with influencers with pending comments.
What can you club this feature with?
- Can club this feature with fixed-pay campaigns to approve paid influencer content before it goes live on social platforms.
- Users can send bulk content approval links using the mail feature to all influencers simultaneously.