Top 5 Influencer Marketing Agencies In Toronto To Check Out 
Witnessing how influencer marketing is bridging the gap between brands and their target audience, marketers in Toronto are opting for this new strategy.
Studies have shown that almost 60% of the customers in Toronto are open to receiving information from social media platforms. It is a considerable market share for you to target your ideal audience as a marketer or brand.
At this juncture, influencer marketing agencies and platforms are there to help you define a rock-solid strategy and manage everything from beginning to end by keeping you involved at each step.
But before we dive into the top agencies in Toronto, let's look at how a marketing platform like affable.ai can help brands and agencies scale their growth.
Affable.ai is a SaaS platform that helps agencies and brands discover talented influencers from its database of 6M+ creator profiles. It runs end-to-end campaigns by managing them and effectively measures the campaign's overall success.
With its advanced features, you can carry out each step that can be time-consuming if done manually.
Benefits of running campaigns on affable.ai:
- Save time rather than doing tasks manually
- Get detailed information like audience demographics, brand affinity etc. on each influencer
- Keep your brand safe from fraud by spotting fake influencers
- Avoid creating heavy excel spreadsheets to track stories posted on social media
- Measure your ROI based on accurate data collected from your campaigns.
- Easy integration with Shopify to track sales
- Beat your competitors by monitoring their campaigns
Many global brands like Blendjet, Chanel, Ogilvy and others have used affable.ai to enhance their marketing campaigns and grow their business.
Here’s a list of agencies in Toronto
Clark Influence, an influencer marketing agency in Toronto, offers content marketing, talent search and management, event marketing, strategy building, designing, etc. The company was founded in 2017 by Nicolas Bon and is currently operating from offices in Toronto, Montreal, and Paris.
Serving brands in gaming, fashion, food, travel, and consumer goods industries, the agency has managed campaigns for AirFrance, Delmonte, P&G, Renault, Fairmont, WWF, and other leading brands.
Founded in 2017, Consultus Digital is a full-service marketing agency based in Toronto. The company provides influencer marketing, content writing, website development, social media marketing, and more services. They have collaborated with companies like Kase Insurance, The Office Shop, and eCycle Solutions.
3. Image Motion
Image motion, an influencer agency in Toronto, collaborates with micro and macro influencers to reach out to millennials and Gen Zs to promote brand products. It uses a technology platform for finding content creators, collaborations and campaign management. Some of their clients include VU Optique, Gorski, Swipe Your Look, Zara, Ben by JW, and other new-age brands.
It also provides content marketing, social media marketing, TikTok marketing, performance marketing, and paid media.
Established in 2017, The Influence Agency has a network of over 15000+ content creators to promote products and services for brands, businesses and agencies. It serves industries like fashion, travel, wellness, lifestyle, fitness, travel, etc.
By strategising campaigns based on the brand’s KPIs and discovering influencers accordingly, the agency has executed campaigns for Sony, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, OLG, Chevrolet and other known brands. It also provides digital advertising, SEO, content strategy, event marketing, social media marketing, videography & photography to amplify the content further.
InBeat, a micro-influencer marketing agency founded in 2019, has a network of 25,000+ Instagram, YouTube and TikTok influencers. It has strategised and designed campaigns for Got Milk, Nordstrom, Nissan, 7-eleven, Soylent etc. The agency has worked with D2C companies and amplified marketing through product reviews and testimonials.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How does influencer marketing help businesses?
Businesses benefit in terms of
- Brand promotion and awareness
- Building credibility
- Targeting ideal audience directly
- Providing value content to your audience
- Increasing the chances of conversions
2. Is influencer marketing effective?
Going by the studies done so far,
- 80% of marketers agree that it is a powerful tactic.
- 71% of the marketers will be investing more in influencer marketing in 2022.
- 71% of marketers agree that the quality of leads and customers generated by influencer marketing is better than other strategies.
- It will be a $16.4B industry by 2022.
- 93% of marketers have driven results for their business with influencer marketing.
3. How to develop influencer marketing strategies that work?
- Set smart and achievable goals
- Plan a strategy keeping in mind the goals
- Find the right influencer either with the help of marketing platforms and agencies or manually
- Create a solid pitch for collaboration
- Create a content guideline for them and negotiate the terms.
- Execute the campaign and analyse the results.
4. What are the different ways to pay an influencer?
- Product gifting and rewards system
- Discount or store credit on products
- Pay per post to micro and nano influencers (charge much less than celebrities)
- Performance-based fee or fixed fee with performance reward
5. What are the Canadian rules for influencer advertising?
The Competition Act of Canada defines rules for influencer marketing. It includes,
- No misleading or false representations
- Brands and content creators in Canada should follow the US FTC (Federal Trade Commission Act) guidelines
- Disclosure should be visible
- Any material connections should be made clear in content
- Product reviews to be based on experience