Make every dollar spent by your client on a campaign productive and create a line-up of happy and loyal customers for your PR firm — using influencer marketing
Best influencers help you engage with untapped target audiences across different locations, continents and social media channels to meet clients' expectations and achieve public relations goals. In exchange, you don't stand out a chance to lose any business but achieve your revenue targets
Don't cling to traditional methods of press releases and news articles to build a brand's image and reputation. Adapt to a new reality of marketing
As you strive to tell a positive brand story via journalists in traditional media, so do influencers with their reviews and opinions on digital media — to create social proof. Influential social media talents with a loyal and passionate follower base make remarkable stories powerful enough to build trust
Achieve your PR objective of brand awareness or promoting goodwill — narrow down your mass audience approach to a targeted audience base
Influencers with expertise and credibility present a brand upfront to the tight-knit active network of followers interested in your client's goods or services to drive engagement. It takes you an inch closer to engaged audiences with influencers' positive word-of-mouth marketing
Let your clients know what they get for every penny spent on marketing. Traditional press releases or news articles cannot measure the actual reach and impact
Our data-driven influencer marketing platform gives you the advantage to gather insights in real-time. Metrics such as likes, shares, clicks, overall engagement rate and individual and aggregated sales driven by influencers measure the campaign performance
Traditional public relations communications channels like print and television media are witnessing a constant decline, whereas paid digital ads are looked at with skepticism. Influencer marketing is a new approach to achieving PR goals effectively by collaborating with relevant influencers.
There are three modes to execute any influencer marketing campaign:
1. Manually - You find, manage and execute campaigns in-house, spending endless hours or hiring an additional workforce to do the task.
2. Influencer Marketing Agencies - Many digital marketing agencies have now included influencer marketing as their service by using proprietary tools.
3. Influencer Marketing Platforms – These are software designed to run campaigns automatically to find influencers, manage them and measure the impact.
Influencer marketing platforms are SaaS (Software as a Service) tools to handle the end-to-end execution of an influencer marketing campaign, like affable.ai. Platforms have a vast database of influencers. You can use multiple filters to vet influencers before connecting with them, manage all conversations in a single place, and measure campaign performance effectively.
• Identifies right influencers and vets them using filters
• Creates customised workflow to manage and execute campaigns
• Create a database of influencer contacts in one place for bulk e-mail
• Drive sales with customised coupon codes
• Track stories posted by influencers
• Measures ROI